Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Last Lap : Episode Three (New)

FEBRUARY 6, 2006 | TNR GARAGE | MOSCOW
I felt much refreshed this morning. Our team contacted TNR manager Robert. He gave us permission to see the garage. The team had asked S.W.A.T. chief Argon for backup. We looked for Rocky, but apparently somebody tipped him off. He ran away, the coward. But that was not exactly a problem. All race drivers had to have a skin cell transmuted to a GPS chip. I called my old friend, Blake, head at Covert Ops, Interpol. He was more than happy to help track him down. We corresponded with him via radio, and he traced him to a London suburb. We moved into our chopper, and cruised to London in minutes.

FEBRUARY 5, 2006 | RT LANE | LONDON
We found Rocky hiding in his apartment. I wanted to pull out my TX-800 sniper and finish him off... but I was hired to arrest him - not assassinate him. We barged in from the front door. He quickly scuffled for a hand grenade, launched it at us, and jumped off the 3rd floor ledge. By the time the smoke cleared, we saw him speeding away in his car - an RL Xtreme - 2835 cc , 499 kgm , 189 bhp @ 7000 rpm. A car to kill for. The others got into their cars and were on his tail. I followed him on my Ducati PZ-999. He saw me gaining in and shot at my bike with an assault rifle. But I had a bullet-proof bike. I only had my handgun. I shot at his fuel tank. His fuel was dripping, but he kept driving. He moved off the freeway to Parker Street. I shot at his tyre. His car stalled. We stopped by his car to arrest him. He came out with his hands up. And then he suddenly took Jessica hostage. I was furious, but helpless. Josh tried to negotiate, but to no avail. He wanted a helicopter and demanded to be free from police arrest. We contacted chief. A chopper came hovering above us, and he moved towards the door. He opened the door to-

*THUD*

I rammed an exhaust pipe into the back of his head. I had taken advantage of the darkness. I hated all this slow nonsense. I meant business, and I meant fast.
Rocky was knocked out.
Jessica was safe and in my arms again.
And the world was a happier place.

end

3 comments:

  1. now i feel that both are equally bad. tell me which one to delete

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the orignial WAY better actually (to be brutally honest) and the original was fantastic...(pls include Jessica though hehe)

    ReplyDelete